Aloe Vera Freeze Gel with Lidocaine
Aloe Freeze Gel with Lidocaine provides cooling comfort to overexposed skin, while Lidocaine relives pain in a convenient, controlled spray.
Aloe Freeze Gel with Lidocaine soothes and cools skin that has been exposed to wind or sun. Formulated with natural extracts, this gel works to relieve painful burns and calm irritated skin so you look and feel your best every sunny day!
Try our Aloe Vera Freeze Spray Gel in a spray!
*Product images feature new packaging, packaging of products shipped may vary.
- Aloe Vera: Provides natural soothing and conditioning to skin
- Lidocaine: Works to relieve pain caused by sunburned or chapped skin
- Spearmint: Imparts a cooling sensation to soothe and relieve hot, itchy skin
- Fragrance: Designed to be Fragrance Free to reduce the risk of irritation on sensitive skin
- Specially Formulated: Designed to be PABA Free, Alcohol Free & Gluten Free
Apply liberally. Reapply as needed.
Tip: Keep cool for a refreshing application!
Australian Gold aims to provide complete product information on this website. Please reference the ingredients listed on the product packaging for most accurate, up-to-date information. Ingredients are subject to change in the future.
|Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.5%||External Analgesic|
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citrus Limon (Lemon Bioflavonoids) Peel Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Panthenol, PEG-60 Lanolin, Phenoxyethanol, Pollen Extract, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water (Aqua)