Insect Repellent Continuous Spray
Australian Gold's Insect Repellent Continuous Spray features a quick dry formula that uses ingredients deemed most effective by the Center for Disease Control. This lightweight, non-sticky spray provides protection from mosquitoes, deer ticks and other common pests, allowing you to enjoy your active lifestyle outside!
- Quick Dry 360° Protection: Easily sprays over entire body at any angle and dries fast so you stay active with a clean, fresh feel.
- Insect Repellent: Wards off insects for hours using safe and natural ingredients
- Aloe Vera: This plant has natural soothing and moisturizing properties to leave skin feeling nourished and hydrated
- Vitamin E: An excellent antioxidant that defends against free radical damage to maintain moisturized, nourished skin
- Fragrance: Features a clean and discreet scent, specially created to mask odors found in most repellents and leave user with an enjoyable experience
Apply liberally and evenly over dry, exposed skin. Hold container 4 to 6 inches from skin to apply. Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in well-ventilated area. Do not spray directly on face. Spray on palm of hand and apply to face. An adult must apply this product to children under 10. For continued protection from mosquitoes and deer ticks, reapply after 8 hours, and from biting flies, reapply after 5 hours. Do not exceed 7 applications per day for adults, 3 applications per day for children. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin. Do not apply to excessively sunburned skin. Do not apply to children's hands. Do not allow children to handle this product.
SD Alcohol 40-B, Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropionate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Fragrance, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract