Grapefruit & Melon Foaming Hand Soap
Gently wash away dirt and impurities with Grapefruit & Melon Foaming Hand Soap. Formulated with mild ingredients, this wash delivers a luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy later to gently cleanse hands. Australian native ingredient, Kakadu Plum, is packed with Vitamin C to deeply nourish while Vitamin E defends against free radical damage and helps maintain moisturized skin. Natural Grapefruit and Watermelon extracts provide additional nutrients and hydration with a complimentary bright Grapefruit & Melon scent.
- Gentle & Moisturizing: Mild ingredients provide a gentle lather to wash away dirt and impurities, to leave hands feeling hyrdrated
- Grapefruit & Watermelon: Fruit blend high in Vitamin C and antioxidants works to fight free radicals while its high-water content promotes conditioned skin
- Kakadu Plum: Native to Australia, this fruit is the world’s richest source of Vitamin C and helps to provide soothing effects and antioxidants to skin
- Vitamin E: Excellent antioxidant that defends against free radical damage to maintain moisturized skin
- Fragrance: Grapefruit & Melon scent leaves hands with a bright, juicy aroma
Turn nozzle to unlock. Apply foam to hands, rub in and then rinse with water. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid eye contact. In case of contact, flush with water.
WaterAquaEau, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Laureth-2, Triethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone