Pomegranate Hibiscus Foaming Hand Soap
Gently wash away dirt and impurities with Pomegranate & Hibiscus Foaming Hand Soap. Formulated with mild ingredients, this wash delivers a luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently cleanse hands. Australian native ingredient, Kakadu Plum, is packed with Vitamin C to deeply nourish while Vitamin E defends against free radical damage and helps maintain moisturized skin. Natural Pomegranate and Hibiscus extracts boost antioxidant properties with a complimentary vibrant Pomegranate & Hibiscus scent.
- Gentle & Moisturizing: Mild ingredients provide a gentle lather to wash away dirt and impurities, to leave hands feeling hydrated
- Pomegranate & Hibiscus: Packed with vitamins and antioxidant properties, Pomegranate works to fight against free radicals while Hibiscus helps hydrate and refresh skin
- Kakadu Plum: Native to Australia, this fruit is the world’s richest source of Vitamin C and helps to provide soothing effects and antioxidants to skin
- Vitamin E: Excellent antioxidant that defends against free radical damage to maintain moisturized skin
- Fragrance: Pomegranate & Hibiscus leaves hands with a sweet, powdery scent
Turn nozzle to unlock. Apply foam to hands, rub in and then rinse with water. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush with water.
WaterAquaEau, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Coco-Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Sodium Chloride, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Laureth-2, Triethylene Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Cinnamate, Cinnamal, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Citronellol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone