SPF 30 Lotion Sunscreen with Instant Bronzer
General Protection Lotions with Instant Bronzer impart temporary color to skin and are ideal for those wanting application control with an immediate glow.
- Instant Bronzer: Caramel imparts an immediate, temporary hue to leave skin golden and glowing
- Australian Naturals: With the highest Vitamin C content of any fruit, Kakadu Plum is known to promote collagen production while helping protect from free radicals. Tea Tree Oil, a powerful antioxidant, contains natural odor fighting properties to leave skin fresh.
- Moisturizers: Sunflower Seed Oil, Olive Fruit Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter work to deeply moisturize for smooth, hydrated skin
- Fragrance: Take an instant vacation with the signature Cocoa Dreams fragrance. This delectable scent is a delightful combination of Coconut, Orange and Vanilla.
- Specially Formulated: Designed to be Oxybenzone Free, PABA Free, Phthalate Free & Gluten Free. Broad Spectrum. Water Resistant (80 minutes). Vegan, Cruelty Free and never tested on animals.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Australian Gold aims to provide complete product information on this website. Please reference the ingredients listed on the product packaging for most accurate, up-to-date information. Ingredients are subject to change in the future.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Caramel, Polyethylene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Allantoin, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin