Plant Based SPF 50 Lotion
Australian Gold’s SPF 50 Plant Based Lotion uses the natural and effective power of plants to support healthy skin. Made with Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil, this lotion is packed with nutrients your skin will love. Broad Spectrum coverage offers protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays so you can be free to celebrate life outside!
- Plant Based: with the highest concentration of Aloe Vera, this lotion helps soothe, soften, and moisturize
- Coconut Oil: This natural plant contains fatty acids to help intensely moisturize skin, while remaining gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Anti-Aging: When used as directed, this product has been shown to reduce the risk of early skin aging
- Fragrance: Breathe in fresh aroma of Coconut in this light discreet scent.
- Specially Formulated: Designed to be Hypoallergenic, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Reef Friendly, and Gluten Free
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Australian Gold aims to provide complete product information on this website. Please reference the ingredients listed on the product packaging for most accurate, up-to-date information. Ingredients are subject to change in the future.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, VP/Acrylates/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylic Acid/VP Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylate-13, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Polyisobutene, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysorbate 20